JAMES REID : CHALLENGE OF THE DAY
ONLY FOR CLASS 5 & 6 STUDENTS
1. Pointing to a photograph, a man said, “I have no brother or sister but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Whose photograph was it ?
- His own
- His Son
- His Father
- His Grandfather
2. A man pointing to a photograph says, “The lady in the photograph is my nephew’s maternal grandmother.” How is the lady in the photograph related to the man’s sister who has no other sister ?
3. Find the right sequence of sentences :
P: If it was time to go yet.
Q: And ran downstairs to see.
R: Rahul jumped out of bed.
S: On Saturday morning.
4. Find correct sequence of sentence :
P. I have not come to complain he said
Q. Even if it means some humiliation
R. But the boy must learn to be honest
S. And admit he broke it.
5. Who is known as Man of Blood and Iron ?
- Ho Chi Minh
- Sir Walter Scott
6. Vasco da Gama reached in India in he year ?
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE ANSWER IS 10/11/2014.